miercuri, 31 octombrie 2007

am dreptul sa renunt.







____________________________

Depression is a serious medical illness; it’s not something that you have made up in your head. It’s more than just feeling "down in the dumps" or "blue" for a few days. It’s feeling "down" and "low" and "hopeless" for weeks at a time.

-Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" mood
-Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
-Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, -helplessness
-Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed

____________________________


"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."
[A. A. Milne
From book Winnie the Pooh]
One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday.
[Eeyore
From book Winnie the Pooh]
You largely constructed your depression. It wasn't given to you.
[Albert Ellis]
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
[Steven Wright]
I find nothing more depressing than optimism.
[Paul Fussell]
My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known -- no wonder, then, that I return the love.
[Soren kierkegaard]
I tried to commit suicide by sticking my head in the oven, but there was a cake in it.
[Lesley Boone]







Niciun comentariu: